Below section is for people who are new to Telegram.
What is Telegram?
Telegram is instant messaging app like WhatsApp. It has lot features like channels with unlimited members, private groups, custom stickers, bots, custom themes etc.
What is Telegram Groups?
Telegram groups are similar to Telegram channel, but in Telegram group anyone can post message and in Telegram channel only admin can post messages.
Features of Telegram Groups
- Allows large number of members: WhatsApp groups are allowed to add only 256 members. Telegram groups can have up to 200000 members.
- Anonymity: Interact with anyone without sharing your personal phone number.
- Huge file size: You can share files which are up to 1.5GB
Benefits of Telegram groups
- Chat with people of similar interest in large community and get help.
- Promote your business with large number of peoples.
- Entertainment: Read entertainment stuff shared by group members, or contribute if you have any.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Get motivation.
- Advertise your channel, stickers, bots or anything with others.
Difference between Telegram channel and Telegram Group
Both Telegram channels and groups are good for broadcasting message to very large number of people. Main difference between is, in Telegram groups any members can post messages but in Channel only admin can post message.
How to create Telegram group ?
- Go to Menu and click on “New Group” or you can click on “PEN” icon on bottom left corner and select “New Group”.
- Add atleast one member to the group.
- Give group name, upload group image and click on SAVE.
- If you want your group to be public, choose unique username. If you don’t set username, group will be private and people can only join only through link.
How to join or get Telegram groups link?
You can join Telegram group if you have links, so our team has manually searched and reviewed more than 15,000+ groups and listed 1500+ Best Telegram groups link on our website. We have created 25+ categories to choose the best groups based on your interest.